Copenhagen Sailing Club (Københavns Sejlklub) do not educate, but is a place where you can develop and maintain your skills as skipper. Applicant must minimum hold a Certificate of Proficiency in Yachting (Duelighedsbevis) or be a deckhand to one of the skippers in the club.
- As a skipper (depositor) you must qualify accordingly:
- - Be legal of age,
- - Have Certificate of Proficiency in Yachting,
- - Be kompetent in sailing a sailboat,
- - Be able to pay a deposit and as permanent member be able to pay annual contribution,
- - Have Internet-access,
- - Have E-Mail
- - Be willing to participate in the Spring and Autumn preparations
- - Have read Københavns Sejlklub's Regulations (VEDTÆGT) and Rules (REGLER)
Copy the text to your mail.
Complete (replace 'x' with data)
Send to email@example.com
I apply for membership in Copenhagen Sailing Club (Københavns Sejlklub). I have read and understand the club Regulations (VEDTÆGT) and Rules (REGLER).
I wish to become (mark with X)
[ ] SKIPPER
[ ] SKIPPER for the season
[ ] DECKHAND
- First name = x
- Last name = x
- Address = x
- ZIP = x
- City = x
- E-Mail = x
Enter minimum one (1) phone number
- mobile = x
- home = x
- work = x
- Are you legal of age? = x
- Are you deckhand wit a skipper? = x
- Name of skipper? = x
- Can you sail a sailboat? = x
- Are you referred by Kbh's Sejlerskole? = x
- Certificate of Proficiency in Yachting (Duelighedsbevis/Yachtskippereksamen 3. grad)(see note) = x
- Date issued = x
- Unik No. (Bem. nr.)" = x
Please include copy of certificate.
NOTE: Only Danish certificates can be accepted in accordance with our insurance.